POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Tools--> Modify POVRAY.INI disappeared Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Tools--> Modify POVRAY.INI disappeared (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Tools--> Modify POVRAY.INI disappeared
Date: 4 Aug 2002 22:11:32
Message: <3d4dded4$1@news.povray.org>
I cannot find the drop-down menu option in pov 3.5 for windows to modify my
ini. It's no longer there. I had to use windows explorer to find it.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Tools--> Modify POVRAY.INI disappeared
Date: 4 Aug 2002 22:44:46
Message: <3D4DE6FD.F315E8D2@pacbell.net>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> I cannot find the drop-down menu option in pov 3.5 for windows to modify my
> ini. It's no longer there. I had to use windows explorer to find it.

You can add it back in by modifying pvtools.ini (try the edit_this_menu
option at the bottom of the tools menu). The tools menu is completely
customizable. I have several customizations that I like to use.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message