POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : pov-ray lighting issues Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  pov-ray lighting issues (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Justin Carlson
Subject: pov-ray lighting issues
Date: 24 Jun 2002 12:36:52
Message: <3D174AA4.6FB0B108@mssm.edu>
Hello,

I used pov-ray to light up a picture. It picutre look somewhat like a
cave. I am trying to light the mouth of the cave while leaving the
inside dark but light enough to make out general feature. After
following the tutorials I am not able to produce the desired affect. The
light is either 100% on or 100% off using:
spotlight and other options.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Justin