POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Collision test Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Collision test (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Robert Günther
Subject: Collision test
Date: 30 Mar 2001 10:48:36
Message: <3AC4AAF3.7FC50B38@exmail.de>
Hello,

balls. With 'seed' and 'rand' i get the distribution of the balls i
like. But unfortunately, a lot of the balls intersect with another. Is
there an easy way (i know, what does easy mean?) to protect the balls of
collision with each other?

in advance and best wishes,

Robert

Post a reply to this message