POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : speaking of newbies....can anyone help me with this fog thing? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  speaking of newbies....can anyone help me with this fog thing? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: DreyWerx
Subject: speaking of newbies....can anyone help me with this fog thing?
Date: 16 Nov 2000 20:24:11
Message: <3a1488bb@news.povray.org>
allright. its is now allmost 8:30.  ive been screwin with fog since
nine-something am.  im am going crazy. please call 911.
im tryin to make a visible beam of light in a light fog.  like ina smolkey
concert hall.  it is beginning annoy me...HELP!

Post a reply to this message

> allright. its is now allmost 8:30.  ive been screwin with fog since
> nine-something am.  im am going crazy. please call 911.
> im tryin to make a visible beam of light in a light fog.  like ina smolkey
> concert hall.  it is beginning annoy me...HELP!

I'd suggest you switch to using media instead. Take a look at the
following tutorial -

http://free.prohosting.com/~olana/povray/media2/media2.html