POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : light fading in water Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  light fading in water (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: light fading in water
Date: 20 Oct 2000 14:57:14
Message: <39f0958a@news.povray.org>
I want to make light fade in water. I've been through all the available
tuorials and tried everything I can find in the manual.

I want to make a figure, viewed from a high angle, fade away as you look
down in the water at him so that his feet are probably not visible.

Has anyone tried this, any tips, code or help gratefully received.

Thanks

Mick

Post a reply to this message