POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : ANN: new Windows 9x texture editor released Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: new Windows 9x texture editor released (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: ANN: new Windows 9x texture editor released
Date: 25 Sep 2000 15:25:51
Message: <39CFA6BB.57614370@alleganisd.org>
There is a new Windows 9x texture editor for POV released today.
Actually it is a material editor, because it supports interior
and media. Plus fog! Get it at
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ute/ .

It is FREEWARE.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for it.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message