POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : After a long time Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  After a long time (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Saadat Saeed
Subject: After a long time
Date: 7 Sep 2000 01:06:55
Message: <39b7226f@news.povray.org>
I am reading news.povray.org after a long time... and I see that glows are
somthing new. Is it in some patch somewhere. Can someone explain me the diff
between glows and media?

Post a reply to this message

the news is only a couple days old, why don't you just check out the
posts that have already been made.  that's why we keep them you know.
images are available as well.

Saadat Saeed wrote:

> I am reading news.povray.org after a long time... and I see that glows are
> somthing new. Is it in some patch somewhere. Can someone explain me the diff
> between glows and media?

Post a reply to this message