POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : image_map question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  image_map question (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: koos
Subject: image_map question
Date: 20 Aug 2000 17:07:37
Message: <01c00aea$acf471e0$667dd383@etnica.ibb.uu.nl>
Hello,

How can one e.g. map an image of the earth correctly around a sphere? When
I changed the position of the camera the camera I discovered the rest of
the image wasn't mapped upon the sphere. Instead I found a mirror-like
image.

I hope you can help me with this problem.

thanks, koos

Post a reply to this message