POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Webbed toes Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Webbed toes (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Webbed toes
Date: 31 Aug 2000 23:47:10
Message: <39AF271B.43999CD8@istar.ca>
Can anyone suggest a convenient method to produce 'webbing' between
struts? I'm looking for something similar to a frog's foot, where the
toes are still distinct, yet the webbing blends in smoothly.

I've tried blobs without much luck. This is my first experience with
hand coded blobs, so I'm not very good at it.

Simon

Post a reply to this message