POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : orthographic is not accurate Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  orthographic is not accurate (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: LSC
Subject: orthographic is not accurate
Date: 10 Feb 2000 04:08:36
Message: <38a28014@news.povray.org>
I found that orthographic view in povray is not accurate. When I draw a box,
I get some curve at the edge, and the upper face and the lower face look
unparallel. Is there anyway I can make the image more accurate?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

: I found that orthographic view in povray is not accurate. When I draw a box,
: I get some curve at the edge, and the upper face and the lower face look
: unparallel. Is there anyway I can make the image more accurate?

  An example scene could help.

> I found that orthographic view in povray is not accurate. When I draw a box,
> I get some curve at the edge, and the upper face and the lower face look
> unparallel. Is there anyway I can make the image more accurate?

Perhaps your monitor isn't too well adjusted?

;-)

Markus

Post a reply to this message