POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : clock and declared variables Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:45 EDT (-0400)
  clock and declared variables (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: CMcCabe
Subject: clock and declared variables
Date: 2 Mar 2000 18:56:00
Message: <38BEFF8E.82D3481@fcmail.com>
i was wondering if these two lines are feasible to move an object along
the x-axis, i can't seem to find an example of how to translate an
object along a linear path
#declare XPos = clock*10;
sphere { <XPos,0,0>, .5 }

also, those lines should be the same as this one right?
sphere { <clock*10,0,0>, .5 }

thanks for any help!
CMcCabe

Post a reply to this message