POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help (of coourse) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  help (of coourse) (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: zab
Subject: help (of coourse)
Date: 26 Nov 1999 12:08:14
Message: <383EBE71.82090596@mail.vt.edu>
I'm trying to duplicate the title sequenceeffect from Heavy Metal (the
animated movie) with POV, using any text.  Can anyone help, I'm not a
programmer.

Thanks

Bill

Post a reply to this message

From: omniVERSE
Subject: Re: help (of coourse)
Date: 26 Nov 1999 13:10:16
Message: <383ecd08@news.povray.org>
Guess you'll only get some help from others that have seen the movie and
also remember the title sequence.
I found this: http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/heavymetal/
Probably not the same graphic you're looking to do though.
How about a description of the effect?  Unless someone answers here sooner
or later and can help already.

Bob

zab <zab### [at] mailvtedu> wrote in message news:383EBE71.82090596@mail.vt.edu...
> I'm trying to duplicate the title sequenceeffect from Heavy Metal (the
> animated movie) with POV, using any text.  Can anyone help, I'm not a
> programmer.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bill

Post a reply to this message