POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting Oriented Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Oriented (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Joe Hagedorn
Subject: Getting Oriented
Date: 17 Nov 1999 17:50:17
Message: <38333129@news.povray.org>
Hi, I'm a new user. I've just finished the POV-Ray tutorials. I'm a little
confused about this news server. Is there anything to help new users get
oriented with it? I'd like to be able to get feedback on my images and talk
with other new users. I have my first two images on my web page at
http://members.xoom.com/jhage/pov/pov.html

Thanks,
Joe Hagedorn
jha### [at] excitecom