POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting Oriented : Re: Getting Oriented Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Oriented
From: Steve
Date: 18 Nov 1999 13:30:01
Message: <3834448C.570356A6@ndirect.co.uk>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:09:41 -0800, Ken wrote:
> >Welcome aboard !
>
> >sniff!<  That was so moving!  I hope you saved it for future visitors.
> It was both well-written and informative.

And insulting: <Quote> You will find almost all of the
stupid questions you might think to ask answered there
</Quote>

This was the bit where he talked about the VFAQ,  I can't
believe you'd say that to a newuser.  Couldn't stop
laughing.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps