POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting Oriented Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Getting Oriented (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: ingo
Subject: Re: Getting Oriented
Date: 18 Nov 1999 17:27:06
Message: <8E82E9CBDseed7@212.120.113.81>
Ken wrote:

>Thanks. If I get the time maybe I will polish it up a might
>and post it as a welcome message in the announcement group.
>
>Do you think this would be useful ?

Yes, maybe even better mail it to every new user directly. I'll
post something that has been send to me a while ago in p.o-t.

Ingo

From: Brendan Hurley
Date: 18 Nov 1999 23:26:36
Message: <3834D1AD.238D562@saber.net>
Dear Ken and Folks,

Ken wrote:

> If I get the time maybe I will polish it up a might and post it
> as a welcome message in the announcement group.
>
> Do you think this would be useful ?

Yes, yes, yes!

BTW:  your Alcove image posted to .scenes is excellent

Blessings,
              Brendan
--
Michael Brendan Hurley