POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting Oriented : Re: Getting Oriented Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Oriented
From: Joe Hagedorn
Date: 19 Nov 1999 17:28:34
Message: <3835cf12@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote:
> Welcome aboard !

Thanks for your answer. I've found it helpful and you seem to have covered
everything.

It seems to me like there's a lot to asorb when learning to use POV-Ray, and
it can get kind of overwhelming at times.

>  If I missed anything let me know and I will see what I can do to fill
> in the blanks.

I don't think you've missed anything, but I'll let you know if I have any
questions after I'm done reading everything.

Later,
Joe Hagedorn
jha### [at] excitecom