POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Parsing options Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Parsing options (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Charles & Paula
Subject: Parsing options
Date: 13 Nov 1999 17:46:15
Message: <382DA656.680B1419@cybercable.fr>
I have just started a little scene from scratch with 2 include files
that I know well. When I start to render this scene, povray is in fact
rendering a other scene. I can read in the message window that it is
executing the right scene but that in the parsing options the input file
is the other file which is actually rendered.

Has anybody an idea on what is going on ? Do I have a "crazy" povray ?
How to correct those things ?

Thanks

Charles

Post a reply to this message