POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Parsing options : Re: Parsing options Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parsing options
From: Alan Kong
Date: 13 Nov 1999 19:12:47
Message: <0f0tOJ1EbLWMsiHPXb6w9ZNbjzZd@4ax.com>
On Sat, 13 Nov 1999 18:56:38 +0100, Charles & Paula <pcd### [at] cybercablefr>
wrote:

>I have just started a little scene from scratch with 2 include files
>that I know well. When I start to render this scene, povray is in fact
>rendering a other scene. I can read in the message window that it is
>executing the right scene but that in the parsing options the input file
>is the other file which is actually rendered.

  Charles, on earlier, pre-v3.1g versions of POV-Ray for Windows there was a
problem with re-initiating command line parameters after a render. If this
is the case here, and you are using an older version, try installing the
latest bugfixed version.