POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : moray v3.1 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  moray v3.1 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: swets
Subject: moray v3.1
Date: 5 Nov 1999 17:47:19
Message: <38235e77@news.povray.org>
Hello,...

I work with moray and now i have a question...

if i make two figures halve into each other...and i want that the texture
run trough from figure one into two....how do i do that?

greetings....

swe### [at] stadsnet

Post a reply to this message

> I work with moray and now i have a question...
>
> if i make two figures halve into each other...and i want that the texture
> run trough from figure one into two....how do i do that?
>
> greetings....
>
> swe### [at] stadsnet

	Try asking in moray.win on this very new server.

	Good luck.

Post a reply to this message