POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : moray v3.1 : Re: moray v3.1 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: moray v3.1
From: Steve
Date: 6 Nov 1999 08:48:10
Message: <38241E5B.C293F168@ndirect.co.uk>
If you just want to use the same texture for two different
objects, name your material when you create it and then
assign that same material to both objects.  I don't use
Moray, but did a while back.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps