POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie: exporting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie: exporting? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Big Fish
Subject: Newbie: exporting?
Date: 7 Sep 1999 09:40:20
Message: <37D516DE.A3B10C38@hotmail.com>
Hello,

Someone told me about povray yesterday, and I decided to
check it out. Having much fun with rendering the demo files.
I'm using Windows 95.

One question: How do I export the resulting picture into
a file (JPG, GIF, or postscript)? Have looked around but
couldn't find anything about it in the menus and help sections.

Much thanks!

Ebe

Post a reply to this message