POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Newbie: exporting? : Re: Newbie: exporting? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newbie: exporting?
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 18 Sep 1999 04:27:34
Message: <37E34CEF.2C66A793@giwersworld.org>
> One question: How do I export the resulting picture into
> a file (JPG, GIF, or postscript)? Have looked around but
> couldn't find anything about it in the menus and help sections.

	You can't from POV. You need a conversion utility. Plenty of
free and share ones out there. Grahics workshop maybe the best of
the cheapest. If you have been collecting any kind of graphic
utilities you probably have one that can do the conversion.
Photoshop Lite can do most anything you might want for the
internet and ia free and the conversion (save as) function is as
simple as any of them.

--
<blink>---please--don't---</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artiii/