POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : First Pov-Ray image- where to next... Thanx! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  First Pov-Ray image- where to next... Thanx! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: A dude
Subject: First Pov-Ray image- where to next... Thanx!
Date: 14 Jul 1999 17:16:04
Message: <378cfe14@news.povray.org>
Hey, I have made my first pov-ray image. You know with the basic things.
I am a newbie of just a couple days and so this is sort of the level i stand
at.

After any one takes a look at the 512x 384 image maybe you could give me som
advice on what next I should tackle or try.

I probably need to know more about the langauge and get more fluent with it
but i would like to try to make a object or i mean a image of something
reconizable.  I mean just anything, like a screw or a pencil or a cd that
has groves in it..    anything you would see in a normal day.. a lamp post..

From what you see, what do you think i should try?  :)   something good to
explore for a newbie of this calaber.

here is the pic. :

Post a reply to this message