POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : First Pov-Ray image- where to next... Thanx! : Re: First Pov-Ray image- where to next... Thanx! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Pov-Ray image- where to next... Thanx!
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 14 Jul 1999 18:12:35
Message: <378D0B71.C48F5852@peak.edu.ee>
The image is not bad at all. But I will not comment on it here. Please post it
to povray.binaries.images, which is the appropriate group for showing images and
giving feedback on them.
Also, see post "Where can I post my binary or text file" in the group
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions for the posting conventions on this
server.

Margus