POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Font problem Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Font problem (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: I Chuprov
Subject: Font problem
Date: 29 Mar 1999 06:52:28
Message: <36FF32AD.638ECAD1@tig.com.au>
I have a font with only a number of characters defined.
There's a character defined at 246.  Now I want to use this character in the
text, but instead I get this rectangle shape.  I loaded the font up in character
map, and it is there.
How can I make pov-ray recognise this character, as it says that there is no
character 246?

Igor
--
Hinki's Place