POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Want to create 3-D Text Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Want to create 3-D Text (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Andrew Yoder
Subject: Want to create 3-D Text
Date: 8 Mar 1999 09:12:15
Message: <36E403EF.34B8@cvn.net>
Hi,
I'm not a real artist. All I want to do is be able to make fonts appear
3-D and I want to be able to do it quickly. I downloaded POV and the
learning curve seems to be rather huge--and it doesn't display my
computer's resident fonts in POV.

Is there an easy way to do 3-D fonts in POV or can anyone recommend a
program for doing these things (freeware preferable, but any suggestions
are helpful).

Thanks much!
Andrew
ayo### [at] cvnnet