POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Checkered Floor Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Checkered Floor (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Pcoldspr
Subject: Checkered Floor
Date: 15 Oct 1998 00:39:05
Message: <36256E7A.49A02A7F@coldsprings.reno.nv.us>
Is there anyway to move a checkered floor so the squares at the bottom
are slightly off center?  What I mean by this is that if you take and
draw and imaginary line down the center of the rendered image in the
bottom center of the sceen there are 2 squres that line up perfectly
with the line so that 1 square is on the left and 1 square is on the
right.  What I want to do is take and shit the floor slightly to either
the left or the right so if you look at the squares on that line one
square at the bottom will overlap the line.  If this isn't possible is
there a way to simulate this?

I know that may sound farily complicated and unclear but I am new and
I'm posting to the correct group. :)

Thanks.
--
Dan Martin