POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Default output format Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:10:45 EDT (-0400)
  Default output format (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rik
Subject: Default output format
Date: 9 Oct 1998 14:15:46
Message: <361E44E0.B220F561@erols.com>
Sorry for this, but I have been a user of POV long enough to forget how
to change the default output format.  POVRay 3.02 output was by default
TGA, for some reason my current output for POVRay 3.1 is BMP.  Would
someone please explain to me how to chang this back to TGA.

Thanks,
Rik

Post a reply to this message

To change to output format, go to the Tools menu and select "Edit master
povray.ini"
When that comes up, simply type "+FT" and save the file. When you restart
POV-Ray, it should output to TGA.

Rik wrote:

> Sorry for this, but I have been a user of POV long enough to forget how
> to change the default output format.  POVRay 3.02 output was by default
> TGA, for some reason my current output for POVRay 3.1 is BMP.  Would
> someone please explain to me how to chang this back to TGA.
>
> Thanks,
> Rik

Post a reply to this message