POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Default output format : Re: Default output format Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Default output format
From: Martial
Date: 9 Oct 1998 17:41:10
Message: <361E74B0.2E3C4723@lemel.fr>
<HTML>
Richard wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>To change to output format, go to the Tools menu
and select "Edit master
<BR>povray.ini"
<BR>When that comes up, simply type "+FT" and save the file. When you restart
<BR>POV-Ray, it should output to TGA.
<P>Rik wrote:
<P>> Sorry for this, but I have been a user of POV long enough to forget
how
<BR>> to change the default output format.  POVRay 3.02 output was
by default
<BR>> TGA, for some reason my current output for POVRay 3.1 is BMP.
Would
<BR>> someone please explain to me how to chang this back to TGA.
<BR>>
<BR>> Thanks,
<BR>> Rik
<BR> </BLOCKQUOTE>