POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : soap bubble Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  soap bubble (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Anton Sherwood
Subject: soap bubble
Date: 15 Jun 1998 03:31:28
Message: <3584CDCB.48A0@jps.net>
Is there an easy way to approximate a minimal surface (soap film)
spanning a skew polygon?

Assume the edges are all straight.

I need to fit pentagons and hexagons, neither of which seem obvious
candidates for a seamless bicubic patch.

--
"How'd ya like to climb this high without no mountain?" --Porky Pine
Anton Sherwood   *\\*   +1 415 267 0685   *\\*   Ant### [at] jpsnet

Post a reply to this message