POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Lights Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Lights (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rikard Bosnjakovic
Subject: Lights
Date: 5 Feb 1998 11:07:30
Message: <34D9E3C1.1E98DCF@midgard.liu.se>
If i have get it right, the lights in a scene "fades" the more far the
light is from the light-source, right?

Pretend i make a cylindrical light, how do i make it so the light is
constant all over the scene, from that light?

--
// Rikard Bosnjakovic - http://hem2.passagen.se/rikbo - ICQ: 1158217

Post a reply to this message