POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : From pov to jpg Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:11:50 EDT (-0400)
  From pov to jpg (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: frank luktisch
Subject: From pov to jpg
Date: 21 Apr 1998 20:03:30
Message: <353D33D2.3381@surf.galacticis.com>
How do I turn my creations into jpg or gif or bmp files any help would
be greatly appreciatted

Post a reply to this message

From: Gary Shannon
Subject: Re: From pov to jpg
Date: 21 Apr 1998 21:26:43
Message: <01bd6d8d$d2281360$707a89d0@reboot>
I'm very happy with Paintshop Pro (shareware).  It converts just about
every file format you could ask for.
Check it out at http://www.jasc.com/psp.html

frank luktisch <fra### [at] surfgalacticiscom> wrote in article
<353### [at] surfgalacticiscom>...
> How do I turn my creations into jpg or gif or bmp files any help would
> be greatly appreciatted

Post a reply to this message