POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : From pov to jpg : Re: From pov to jpg Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: From pov to jpg
From: Mike Faneros
Date: 21 Apr 1998 22:59:23
Message: <353D5D0A.D22E5447@ou.edu>
I don't know about the others, but for pov for win95, the init switch for
bmp format is +fs.  The +fs switch outputs a different format for the type
of system - what ever the default pic type of the system is.  I thought I
saw the switch for gif, but I can't find it now.  Otherwise, Paint Shop
Pro is a popular one.  I like Graphics Workshop myself.  Has extensive
format support ( I think about 20 formats), will do batch converting,
supports the creation of avi's if your thinking about animated stuff, and
you can creat a thumnail of a folder by two clicks of the mouse.

Mike F.