POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc5 release Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:46:18 EDT (-0400)
  TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc5 release (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Nicholas Shea
Subject: TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc5 release
Date: 14 Jan 2004 07:55:02
Message: <web.40053aed73092b3d9ac4c41d0@news.povray.org>
This release fixes bugs in cell export when writing the inc file and also
addresses some UI inconsistencies. Full source for window, linux and a
windows binary can be downloaded from this url:

http://www.geocities.com/nicholasshea1/tesselsphere/download.html

Post a reply to this message

Hmm, is the site down? I'll check again later - Sorry, this site is
temporarily unavailable!
 for the last few hours.

Thanks for the update.
Best