POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc5 release : Re: TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc5 release Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TesselSphere-1.1.0-rc5 release
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 31 Jan 2004 12:05:04
Message: <401be040$1@news.povray.org>
The Programm looks quite good. But the WEB-Host (geocities) says
      Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
      The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

So I recommend that you get a better host for this good thing.

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and
POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm