POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : [announce] The 5 gigapixel image Server Time
5 May 2024 08:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] The 5 gigapixel image (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: [announce] The 5 gigapixel image
Date: 1 Jun 2006 13:55:02
Message: <e5n9e0$dn6$1@chho.imagico.de>
I have started a new project as part of the 'Views of the Earth' site
rendering a large view (96000x54000 pixel) to demonstrate the
possibilities of creating very detailed renderings with the used system.
  The details can be found on:

http://earth.imagico.de/5gp/

Something else that might be interesting for those doing earth
renderings:  Since several people asked for it I added a commented
demonstration scene for my earth rendering techniques:

http://www.imagico.de/pov/earth_scene.html

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 01 Jun. 2006)