POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] The 5 gigapixel image : Re: [announce] The 5 gigapixel image Server Time
18 May 2024 16:08:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] The 5 gigapixel image
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 8 Jun 2006 13:15:02
Message: <e69lmq$j5t$1@chho.imagico.de>
Stefan Viljoen <spamnot@ wrote:

> For your imagico site?

Yes (for all subdomains together - i don't get separate stats for them).

> Interesting... Most of the sites we work on have
> 98.5% IE visits (not that busy most of them - busiest about 10 000 hits in
> 24 hours) - what's your number 1 browser? Firefox?

The most common single Browser is either IE6 of Firefox (varies) but
still all IE versions together mostly stay below 50%.  This is based on
hit counts so visitors viewing a lot of pages count more.

As a side note IE percentage has raised significantly since i started
Views of the Earth (probably since it attracts more non-technical visitors).

But my site is surely not representative and all numbers are subject to
errors due to faked browser identities (which at least Opera and
Konqueror can do).

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 01 Jun. 2006)