POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : [announce] Views of the Earth website Server Time
5 May 2024 08:35:33 EDT (-0400)
  [announce] Views of the Earth website (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: [announce] Views of the Earth website
Date: 14 Mar 2006 12:02:04
Message: <4416f70c$1@news.povray.org>
I am happy to announce the opening of a new website showing realistic
Earth surface renders made by me with POV-Ray:

http://earth.imagico.de/

(i did quite some testing if everything works and looks all right in
various browsers.  If you find something not working correctly i would
like to know it of course).

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 14 Mar. 2006)

> I am happy to announce the opening of a new website showing realistic
> Earth surface renders made by me with POV-Ray:
>
> http://earth.imagico.de/

Excellent!!

The little earthmap on the top right side makes me wanna click on it to go
to a new location ;)

> (i did quite some testing if everything works and looks all right in
> various browsers.  If you find something not working correctly i would
> like to know it of course).

The random option does not seem to work right (from a users perspective,
it may be what you intended though). The first time it's random, when you

Ingo

Post a reply to this message

> The random option does not seem to work right (from a users perspective,
> it may be what you intended though). The first time it's random, when you

Well - it's random every time you newly load the page but i understand
that's not really the best solution...

Should work better now.