POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] Views of the Earth website : Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website Server Time
25 May 2024 02:01:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website
From: ABX
Date: 15 Mar 2006 04:06:46
Message: <k3mf12ltg1edg651lqirmej26blo93olpl@4ax.com>
On 14 Mar 2006 12:16:36 -0500, ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> The little earthmap on the top right side makes me wanna click on it to go
> to a new location ;)

That was my intuitive reaction too when I first saw subpage presented in
off-topic.

BTW: In Gallery there is only split to "by region and style" and the top of
the page and it's not handy for me. Could it be possible to add more anchors
to each region and each style at the top so I could quickly jump to requested
subcategory after entring gallery?

ABX