POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New DVD of POVray works Server Time
5 May 2024 14:37:27 EDT (-0400)
  New DVD of POVray works (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Dennis Miller
Subject: New DVD of POVray works
Date: 26 Feb 2006 18:28:38
Message: <440239a6$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings. I have just released a DVD containing six animations created
entirely in POVray (and one that was not) for which I composed both the
music and the animations. The DVD is entitled Seven Animations and can be
purchased from the following sites:
      iotaCenter

      http://www.iotacenter.org/store/videos/miller

      CDemusic
      www.cdemusic.org

      Microcinema International

      http://www.microcinema.com/programResult.php?program_id=457

It will also be available from amazon.com next month.

Better yet, it is available for rental from NetFlix!
http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70043487&trkid=189530&strkid=15033103_1_0

The works are all abstract...
Thanks to all who have passed along tips and tricks to me over the past few
years.
Best,
Dennis
--

dhm### [at] comcastnet
http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu

Post a reply to this message

"Dennis Miller" <dhm### [at] comcastnet> wrote in message
> Greetings. I have just released a DVD containing six animations created
> entirely in POVray (and one that was not) for which I composed both the
> music and the animations. The DVD is entitled Seven Animations and can be
> purchased from the following sites:
>       iotaCenter
>
>       http://www.iotacenter.org/store/videos/miller
>
>       CDemusic
>       www.cdemusic.org
>
>       Microcinema International
>
>       http://www.microcinema.com/programResult.php?program_id=457
>

> It will also be available from amazon.com next month.
>
> Better yet, it is available for rental from NetFlix!

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70043487&trkid=189530&strkid=15033103_1_0

> The works are all abstract...
> Thanks to all who have passed along tips and tricks to me over the past few
> years.
> Best,
> Dennis
> --
>
> dhm### [at] comcastnet
> http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu

Hi Dennis, thanks for your news submission - I previewed a few of the animations
on your site and particularly liked "faktura" - they're quite an interesting
collection!

As a rule we don't usually post links to Flash-only websites on the povray.org
news page (and I'm sure people would find it handy if you could post previews in
a downloadable format like XviD), though it's good to see a DVD showcasing some
works made using POV-Ray (and that, for those in the USA, it's possible to rent
the DVD).  Nice work :)

Cheers,

Lance.

Post a reply to this message