POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : New DVD of POVray works : New DVD of POVray works Server Time
18 May 2024 14:48:35 EDT (-0400)
  New DVD of POVray works
From: Dennis Miller
Date: 26 Feb 2006 18:28:38
Message: <440239a6$1@news.povray.org>
Greetings. I have just released a DVD containing six animations created
entirely in POVray (and one that was not) for which I composed both the
music and the animations. The DVD is entitled Seven Animations and can be
purchased from the following sites:
      iotaCenter

      http://www.iotacenter.org/store/videos/miller

      CDemusic
      www.cdemusic.org

      Microcinema International

      http://www.microcinema.com/programResult.php?program_id=457

It will also be available from amazon.com next month.

Better yet, it is available for rental from NetFlix!
http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=70043487&trkid=189530&strkid=15033103_1_0

The works are all abstract...
Thanks to all who have passed along tips and tricks to me over the past few
years.
Best,
Dennis
--