POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : PoseRay 3.8 Released Server Time
18 May 2024 15:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay 3.8 Released (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: FlyerX
Subject: PoseRay 3.8 Released
Date: 5 Sep 2004 23:52:38
Message: <413bdf06$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I upgraded PoseRay to v3.8.0. This is a large update with many new
features and bug fixes.

Site: http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/

For those that do not know PoseRay is a utility with the following main
features:

* Converts Wavefront (OBJ & MTL), 3D studio (3DS), LightWave (LWO),
   AutoCAD (DXF), Moray (UDO) and raw triangle (RAW) 3D models into
   POV-Ray scenes, Moray UDO files or Wavefront models (OBJ & MTL).
* 3D Preview of the model with support for materials and setup of lights
   and camera
* Simulation of HDRI lighting from high dynamic range images
* Smooth and flat subdivision
* Material property editor
* General geometry transformations
* Simulation of cartoon rendering
* Support for Poser scenes including geometry, materials, lights and
   camera
* Support for DAZ Studio scenes including geometry and materials.

Enjoy,

FlyerX

Post a reply to this message