POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : How to compile Server Time
20 Apr 2024 11:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  How to compile (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: sahraoui
Subject: How to compile
Date: 19 Mar 2007 18:20:02
Message: <web.45ff1a0f236fc842439ba8f00@news.povray.org>
Hi

I have downloaded a POV today. I have no idea how or where to start.
I use Mac OsX. I tried to look into the reference booklet and the tutorial
but I cannot take off. I tried to open a variety of files .pov. .ini, .inc
(I know
that .inc are C specific) but it seems that I need to compile
some files before I can have an image.

Can any one tell me HOW can I get that BLOODY image so that i can use
it in my article.

thanks for the pointer

Post a reply to this message