POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Unable to Save, Open, or Render Server Time
23 May 2024 12:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Unable to Save, Open, or Render (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Robert Steely
Subject: Unable to Save, Open, or Render
Date: 16 Apr 2002 15:20:31
Message: <robsteely-B035F5.15203116042002@netplex.aussie.org>
This is the first time I've used POV 3.1g.r2 on my PowerMac G4/733 and
I'm unable to open files, save files, or render scenes (all menu items
in the Render menu are dimmed). No errors were reported when starting
the program.

I'm using Mac OS 10.1.3 and Classic 9.2.2. After I was unable to get it
to work properly in classic mode on Mac OS 10, I booted 9.2.2 and tried
again. I got the same results. I also increased memory from 10mb to 20mb
without luck.

On Mac OS X, I'm using Quesa instead of QuickDraw 3D, of course.

What do I need to do to get POV to work?

Bob Steely

Post a reply to this message