POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Re: Somebody Help Me... Server Time
7 May 2024 10:08:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Somebody Help Me... (Message 26 to 35 of 35)
From: Ian J  Burgmyer
Subject: Re: Somebody Help Me...
Date: 6 Mar 2003 23:19:31
Message: <3e681dd3$1@news.povray.org>
Christopher James Huff's furious key-hammering produced this:
>>> And Date Created, Date Modified, Size, and Kind.
>>
>> Are you sure all of those are in 10.1?  I only remember seeing "by name"...
>
> No I'm not...I'm using 10.2.4 here.

Oh, alright.  Would the other options appear in the context menu or would they
only be in the "View" menu?  If both sections are the same then the other sort
features were brought back in Jaguar.

--
/*^*/light_source{100*<-5,2,-5>2}#macro I(i,n)#while(strlen(i)>=n)#local A=asc(
substr(i,n,1));#local a=asc(substr(i,n+1,1));cylinder{<div(A,8)-12,mod(A,8)-4,4
/*<*/)I("mkmtlttk"1)//@_$#!,:<"Thhis polysig brought to you by Ian Burgmyer :)"

Post a reply to this message