POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus mod 0.2.5 released Server Time
26 Jun 2024 12:58:52 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOVPlus mod 0.2.5 released (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: MegaPOVPlus mod 0.2.5 released
Date: 12 Jul 2000 17:17:35
Message: <chrishuff-886263.16175712072000@news.povray.org>
I have uploaded a Mac Application, source code, and documentation(with a
couple demo scenes) to my web site, though I do not have an updated
Windows executable yet.
This version has a better collision detection algorithm and
inter-particle forces for the particle_system patch. Also,
custom_particle has been removed, and replaced with a get_particle()
function for retrieving particle information from a particle_system.
There are several other new features and syntax changes, like a push
warp and a sgn() function.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message

Can you display on this server or on a page somewhere the different cool
things your particle patch can do?