POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus mod 0.2.5 released : Re: MegaPOVPlus mod 0.2.5 Windows Executable released Server Time
29 Jun 2024 05:53:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus mod 0.2.5 Windows Executable released
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 15 Jul 2000 06:56:55
Message: <39704227.7016CEB@skynet.be>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> Hoewever, I can't find the updated docs (that would explain
> the particles syntax changes).  Or is it me ?

Oh, I'm sorry, I finally got the stuff right.  It was messed up

the old file from its cache !!  (I don't like IE neither, but
I often observe that NS people must be at least as stupid as
MS people.. sigh.., and, by doing so, are partly responsible
of the IE domination.)

Now, let's play ! ;-)

Fabien.