POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:52:57 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) (Message 11 to 20 of 42)
From: Alberto
Subject: Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
Date: 5 Sep 2000 04:00:29
Message: <39B4A7EC.A2AF1DBB@usb.ve>
Pabs wrote:

> Alberto wrote:
>
> > I downloaded the new version from your page. But I found nowhere how to
> > invoke  the glow feature. (I took a look to the Read Me document) ??
>
> Did you download the docs?
>
> --
> Bye
> Pabs

Thanks, Alberto

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Sep 2000 14:54:16
Message: <chrishuff-ACA099.13555805092000@news.povray.org>
I just uploaded a Windows version:

http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/povpatch.html

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message

From: H  E  Day
Date: 5 Sep 2000 16:02:29
Message: <01c01774$14560200$bd7889d0@daysix>
Not to sound overly enthusiastic, but *Hallujaha*! This will make possible
my IRTC entry!  Speaking of which, have you skewered the fine edges filter
yet?? :-)

Thanks again, Chris.

H.E. Day
<><

Post a reply to this message

From: ryan constantine
Date: 5 Sep 2000 16:32:39
Message: <39B5586A.6C5B03B9@yahoo.com>
where are the images for Particles.html found in the docs zip?

Chris Huff wrote:

> I have just released MegaPOVPlus 0.5a mod 0.3, an unofficial version
> based on MegaPOV.
> A Mac application, generic source code, and documentation are available
> on my page, a Windows and Linux version may follow soon, and I am
> working on demo scenes. This version includes both my #set patch and the
> glow effect patch.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/povpatch.html
>
> --
> Christopher James Huff
> Personal: chr### [at] maccom, http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/
> TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg, http://tag.povray.org/
>
> <><

Post a reply to this message

> Not to sound overly enthusiastic, but *Hallujaha*! This will make possible
> my IRTC entry!

I can't wait to see it... :-)

> Speaking of which, have you skewered the fine edges filter yet?? :-)

No, not yet, but thanks for reminding me. I will have to look at that
and the patterned blur filter and see what I can do...I'm not entirely
certain what the problem *is*.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message

> where are the images for Particles.html found in the docs zip?

In the .pov files. ;-)
I left the pre-rendered images out to save space, I could upload them
separately if you want.

--
Christopher James Huff

<><