POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Render progress window stays open Server Time
4 May 2024 04:51:39 EDT (-0400)
  Render progress window stays open (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Dale Walsh
Subject: Render progress window stays open
Date: 23 Dec 2002 15:57:43
Message: <3E07784A.3050508@mail.mcgill.ca>
Let me say this again.  The render progress window with the candy cane
thing stays open. The candy cane thing just keeps spiralling, it lists
no objects, no parse time, no render time, etc.  I have to quit program
to make it stop.  G4, OS 9.2.2, Carbon Lib 1.6, lots of ram, rendering a
simple scene from Scenes Folder.  What am I doing wrong?

Post a reply to this message