POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 problems... ?? Server Time
4 May 2024 13:36:22 EDT (-0400)
  3.5 problems... ?? (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Ryan Mooney
Subject: 3.5 problems... ??
Date: 23 Sep 2002 04:52:50
Message: <3D8ED661.B1AFAAC0@earthlink.net>
I have the same problem in os 9 as Daniel MacLeod... 3.5 had not ever
seemed to work out for me... I thought it was all the beta testing but
now that it is finished and still has bugs i am sticking to the Mega Pov
version with the 3.1 giu interface... Everything works... =]

In system 10.1.5 everything seems to work except the partial render is
always black... ?? Very frustrating... =[
Not to mention i can not change the templates at all the import/export
menu items are always shaded... ??

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... =[

Oh well i always have my old friend Mega Pov with the mac gui... =]

Post a reply to this message